Bitmain, one of the world’s biggest bitcoin mining rig makers, has sent off the Antminer S19 Pro+ Hyd., denoting the organization’s first item to consolidate fluid cooling innovation alongside expanded hashpower.
- The mining machine will have a hashrate of 198 TH/s, power productivity (@ 35°C) of 27.5 joules per terahash (J/TH) and will consume 5445 watts of force.
- In correlation, the past best in class Antminer, S19 XP, has a hashrate of 140 TH/s, power effectiveness (@ 25°C) of 21.5 J/TH and consumes around 3010 watts.
- The new model will likewise consolidate the “most recent fluid cooling innovation” and is intended for use with Bitmain’s Antspace HK3 mining holder.
- The adoption of fluid cooling has been increasing in late years as an option in contrast to customary air-cooling, which permits mining machines to be inundated in a manufactured hydrocarbon compound fluid that has no electrical conductivity and is completely biodegradable.
- This specific fluid can lessen heat, power utilization and commotion originating from the PCs, also as prolong the lifespan of the machines, permitting excavators to amplify benefit in an increasingly aggressive market.
- Bitmain’s website doesn’t determine the cost for X19 Pro+ Hyd. however, demonstrates that it hopes to send the new apparatuses among May and September of this current year.