The year 2021 has been an excellent year for the cryptos. The year was filled with several defining events for the crypto industry, which showcased its growth potential for the future. Major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana, to name a few had multiple bullish runs taking the crypto market to new highs. Now, speculations are being made about the potential of the industry in 2022. Investors are keeping a close eye on the market to monitor the movements of the top cryptos.
So, Analytics Insight enlists the top cryptocurrency prices for January 10, 2022.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US$41,974.34 (up by 0.25%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US$3,156.45 (up by 1.01%)
- Tether (USDT): US$1.00 (down by 0.00%)
- BNB (BNB): US$439.16 (up by 1.50%)
- Solana (SOL): US$140.55 (down by 1.18%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US$1.00 (up by 0.05%)
- Cardano (ADA): US$1.16 (down by 1.43%)
- XRP (XRP): US$0.7541 (up by 0.22%)
- Terra (LUNA): US$72.79 (up by 6.92%)
- Polkadot (DOT): U$24.83 (up by 2.53%)
According to global crypto market cap is standing at US$1.97T, indicating an increase of 0.44% over the last day.